Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Travel by air by bus by boat

Norway is a long way from the west coast of the USA!!!!  You really get to know people quickly when you are under stress.  Jet lag is stressful.....  I was glad that I liked the other contestants and hoped they liked me - even when I was trying too hard not to be the mommy.  (which was challenging considering that most of them were young enough to be my children.  I had to avoid thinking that I was chaperoning a field trip.)
Then there is the BUS!  We are Rock Stars and have our own bus!!!  We sleep, we chat, we read and write in journals and ..... lots of the group sings!  Yes, this is a group of singers and dancers ( I ask for a song from the 70's, but I don't think they know any.)  I love how people choose to bond and, for this group, it starts with music.


Then we get to ride the Eileen!  I have sailed on a number of boats, but this is one of the most beautiful boats I have ever been on. I could have stayed on that boat for weeks. Gorgeous day.  Sun, wind and on our way to Norway!  See that smile - that is my -I'm so happy, my face is cracking- smile.



1 comment: